If you are based in New Zealand and have purchased online, the returns process is simple:
1. Fill in our online returns form at the bottom of this page.
2. Once our Customer Care Team has received your form response, they will get in contact with you to confirm details and take you through some distance troubleshooting techniques.
3. We will send you a courier ticket so that you can return the device to us free of charge.
4. Once the device has been returned to our warehouse, a member of our Customer Care Team will contact you and let you know that it has arrived.
5. Depending on the issue, it can take anywhere from 24 hours to 7 days to complete the in-house returns process. Our Customer Care Team will let you know how long you will expect to be waiting and if there are any delays.
6. If a manufacturing flaw can not be found during the trouble shooting process, we will return the device to you free of charge. If a manufacturing flaw is found, we will offer you either a refund or exchange for a device of equal or lesser value.
To find out more about our Returns Policy, click here.
To find out more about Refunds and Exchanges, click here.
For the Retail Returns Process, click here.
Create your own user feedback survey