If you are based internationally and have purchased online, the returns process is simple:
1. Fill out our returns form at the bottom of this page.
2. Once our Customer Care Team has received your form response, they will get in contact with you to confirm details and possible take you through some distance troubleshooting techniques.
3. We require you to send your device to our warehouse, you will be refunded the full amount, as per your postage receipt, for the postage once we have completed the returns process.
4. Once the device has been returned to our warehouse, a member of our Customer Care Team will contact you and let you know that it has arrived.
5. Depending on the issue, it can take anywhere from 24 hours to 7 days to complete the in-house returns process. Our Customer Care Team will let you know how long you will expect to be waiting and if there are any delays.
6. If a manufacturing flaw can not be found during the trouble shooting process, we will return the device to you free of charge. If a manufacturing flaw is found, we will offer you either a refund or exchange for a device of equal or lesser value.
To find out more about our Returns Policy, click here.
To find out more about Refunds and Exchanges, click here.
Create your own user feedback survey