We have been touched over the last week at how quickly our community is coming together to support each other. Although the next month will be difficult for many people, we look forward to seeing the human kindness that will impact how everyone remembers this time of panic and concern.
Don't forget... Keep clean, maintain social distancing, look after our vulnerable and be kind to each other.
New Zealand has now reached level 3 in the alert system put in place by our Government to inform and instruct our people how best to approach Covid-19. This information came alongside the announcement that we will be heading to alert level 4, starting at 11.59 pm on the 25th of March 2020.
But what does this mean for us?
Over the next two days (24th and 25th of March), both our retail branches and dispatch center will remain open. However, you can expect some changes in both departments, these are precautions we have put in place to protect you and to protect our team.
Changes to Expect in Retail - As of the 26th of March our Retail Stores will be Closed
- Our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE equipment throughout the days, this will include protective suits, face masks and gloves.
- We will no longer accept cash transactions.
- Our staff will be sanitising frequently used surfaces as much as possible. We ask that you minimise your contact with anything in the store, do not touch displays and maintain a reasonable distance from the counter and our staff.
- Most of our stores will only allow for 1 staff member to be working, so as to keep to the 2m distancing guideline. Because of this, it may take longer to make your purchases. If you can please order online.
- We will be minimising how many customers we have at any moment in each store. Please respect all information and instruction from our retail staff, and/or printed information in-store.
Changes to Expect Online
- We have removed the charge for standard delivery and reduced the delivery rates on all New Zealand orders. This is to encourage everyone who is unwell to order online.
- Due to additional safety measures, including sanitisation, PPE equipment for staff and maintaining 2m distance between our staff, there may be a delay in online orders coming through. We ask that you are patient and understanding during this time, we will endeavour to get your orders to you as soon as possible.
We will keep you updated as we learn more information. Updates will be dated and listed below.
We have been established as an essential service so that we can continue to supply our Wholesale Customers around New Zealand. With this will will also be continuing online orders.
Our staff are following our updated Health and Safety policies, put in place for Level 4 Alert.
These Health and Safety policies include; exiting and entering workspace and home procedures, PPE including gloves, masks and coveralls, regular and scheduled cleaning and sanitisation of the workspace and themselves, staggered shifts, sanitisation of all incoming goods, sanitisation of all outgoing goods.
Your Health is our main concern right now, if you have any questions regarding our policy please contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com