We have been touched at how quickly our community is coming together to support each other. Although the next month will be difficult for many people, we look forward to seeing the human kindness that will impact how everyone remembers this time of panic and concern.
Don't forget... Keep clean, maintain social distancing, look after our vulnerable and be kind to each other.
We have been established as an essential service so that we can continue to supply our Wholesale Customers around New Zealand. With this we will also be continuing online orders.
Our staff are following our updated Health and Safety policies.
These Health and Safety policies include; exiting and entering workspace and home procedures, PPE including gloves, masks and coveralls, regular and scheduled cleaning and sanitisation of the workspace and themselves, staggered shifts, sanitisation of all incoming goods, sanitisation of all outgoing goods.
Your health is our main concern right now, if you have any questions regarding our policy please contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com
If you have placed an order online, and have received an email stating that your order is on its way, please contact CourierPost on 0800 COURIER for any enquiries relating to delivery.
If you have not received a confirmation email, please check your spam/trash/junk or any other folder in your email.
Delivery times are subject to change, and out of our control at the moment due to lockdown, although most of our orders are still being received within 3 working days.
Changes to Expect Online
- Our couriers have informed us that they expect May onward to be the busiest time in their history, as thousands of non essential businesses come back on line with a month of back-orders.
- If you need something ASAP, it would be best to order before 2pm Friday to avoid unexpected delays. Our processing times here wont change, we are still getting all orders placed before 2pm out the same day.
- We cant control how long delivery takes after it has left us. If you have a confirmation email in your inbox, your order has left us and is with the courier.
Coming upWe will keep you updated as we learn more information. Current updates will be listed here.
- All Vapourium retail stores are NOW back open for business
- To ensure the safety of our staff we will not be able to have customers in store, so we will grab what you need and bring it to the door for you. We will not be accepting cash payments, and will only be accepting paywave transactions.
- Please make sure that you abide by the 2m rule if there are queues, and only send one member per household.
- Hours may vary from our regular hours please check our google listing
- Also, to make sure your store has what you want before you make the trip in, give your store a call and check your item is in stock from Monday 4th May onward..
- Returns in circumstances will be unable to be accepted due to possible contamination risks. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help if you need help with a return. We still honour our returns but currently we can only do our best under lockdown restrictions.