Grab a breather promotion & competition rules
The 'Promoter' is Vapourium
'Disqualified Participants' are:
(a) all Vapourium employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
(b) all people under the age of 18 years where the prize incorporates air travel, alcohol or any other element which would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years;
'Immediate Families' include spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
The 'Trip for Two to Queenstown' will be drawn on Tuesday 10th November 2020 at 3:00pm. The winning entrant will be notified by phone and/or email providing they have supplied this information as requested upon entry. If this information has not been provided the competition will be immediately redrawn. Once contacted, the entrant has until 12:00pm on the 13th November to claim their prize, otherwise Vapourium reserves the right to re-draw the competition.
1. These Promotion or Competition Rules ('the Rules') apply to all Vapourium Promotions or Competitions (collectively 'the Promotion') conducted via any medium - e.g. social media, radio, television, print, telephone or computer. The Rules may change from time to time.
2. If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms those specific rules or terms will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rules.
3. Unless otherwise stated in the above mentioned specific rules or terms, registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
4. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
6. Vapourium reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds. Any decision in this respect is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Vapourium reserve the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Vapourium decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. Any decision in this respect is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By participating, entrants grant Vapourium exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and
waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
9. All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by Vapourium and may be used for the purpose of the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes unless otherwise directed by entrants at the time of entry.
10. Any data collected is held in accordance with the NZ Privacy Act 1993.
When submitting an entry, the telephone number and contact details from which the entry was made will be stored in a database. The participant has a two-business-day period from the time of entry to request removal from the database. If no request is made it is deemed acceptance that the information can be used at the discretion of Vapourium and/or any other company associated with the Promotion. Your details will not be shared with anyone other than companies directly associated with the promotion, however the participant may be contacted in the future regarding new promotions from other companies/businesses.
When submitting an entry you agree to allow Vapourium to send you promotional emails from time. You can unsubscribe as per normal unsubscribe procedure upon receipt if you choose to do so.
11. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
12. Where the Promotion involves texting, the following apply:
a) Any form of automated text message is invalid
b) Vapourium takes no responsibility for text costs incurred after the Promotion has closed as stipulated in the Promotion Terms and Conditions.
Winning the Prize
13. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize ('the Winner'). The winner of the prize must be 18 years of age or over.
14. The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Promotion Terms and Conditions – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the Judge.
15. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text) or mail and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Vapourium. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (e.g. when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within five months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit. (Note: 3 attempts to contact will include individual calls to any numbers provided at the time of entry.
17. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
Where the prize incorporates air travel, unless otherwise specified the air travel is economy class. Vapourium reserves the right to only provide air travel from main metropolitan centres. Prize winners may be asked to travel (at their own cost) to a main centre in order to take their flight.
18. The Winner must provide proper identification to claim their prize (e.g. driver’s license, passport, birth certificate).
19. The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Vapourium in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is
responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
20. Vapourium reserve the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
21. Vapourium take no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, incorrectly entered information, texts with a miss-spelt keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, Acts of God or otherwise (including pandemic or illness based restrictions; e.g. COVID-19 lockdowns).
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law Vapourium will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Promotion prize.
23. Where the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Vapourium’s control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Vapourium has no responsibility for the provision of the prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize supplier to provide the prize.
24. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.