Vicous Ant Stabwood Duke SX
The Duke Stabilized Wood is the hybrid stab wood version of The Duke SX, and is the first stabilized wood mod by Vicious Ant.
A matching drip tip made from the same block of stabilized wood is included (located inside the battery compartment for transport.)
Housed in a sleeve of hybrid stabilized wood with a gun metal coloured T7 Aluminum frame, the 2nd generation Yihi SX350J mini processor powers the Duke SX with up to 75 Watts of continuous RMS output, temperature control options, user configurable power ramp up curves, and more, through a single high discharge 18650 IMR cell.
A top firing button made from the same block of stabilized wood that the sleeve was made from, provides a unique yet comfortable grip design with a matched colour pattern.
Additional accents are made from the same block of stabilized wood for a matched scheme:
- Fire button
- Up/down adjustment buttons
- Battery cap
- Power: Single 18650 battery.
- SX350J V2 Mini Processor
- Variable Wattage up to 75 Watts.
- Resistance: 0.05 Ohms to 3.0 Ohms.
- Five Power Modes: Power+, Powerful, Standard, Economy, Soft.
- Five memory modes to store 5 different wattage settings.
- Temperature control with Ni-200 and SS316 wire support.
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 580°F / 100°C - 300°C.
- Manual TCR Configuration.
- Adjustments made via the up/down buttons, or via built-in gravity sensor system.
- Auto orientation rotation display.
- Customized Vicious Ant logo and graphical user interface.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Output short circuit protection.
- Low resistance protection.
- Low battery voltage protection.
- Internal overheat protection.
- 0.91 OLED screen.
- Dimensions: 48mm x 28mm x 82/92mm.
- Weight: 108 grams.
- Self adjusting positive pin.
- Large stabilized wood buttons.
- T7 Aluminum Frame.
- Carved out of hybrid stabilized wood.
- Negative copper contacts.
- Unique serial number.