The Wismec RX2/3 is another innovation in the Reuleaux series of regulated devices.
The RX2/3 is an innovative design that allows you to pick between using two or three 18650 batteries, simply change the case cover to accomodate your preferred setup.
- Size: 40.2*34.5*88.7mm (for 2 cells)
- Size: 40.2*50.1*88.7mm (for 3 cells)
- Thread Type: 510 spring loaded thread
- Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell
- Cell type: (discharging current should be above 25A)
- Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 1-150W (for 2 cells)/1-200W (for 3 cells)
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
- Resistance Range:0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F (TC modes)
The Reuleaux RX2/3 requires two/three 18650 batteries, we would recommend Samsung 25R, Samsung 30Q or LG HE4 for this device. You ashould external Battery charger to charge your batteries as the RX2/3 does not individually load balance each battery. The Efest LUC V4 is ideal.